Friday, March 9, 2012

Last Dance Class

On the day of the girls' last dance class they had a little party, and invited the parents to come and watch a little performance. I think they really enjoyed the class, but I don't know if I'm going to sign them up for the next class. $35 costume fee times two?! Eeek! Maybe I can call the dance studio who provides the teachers for the class (it's done through the city rec dept) and see if they could do a sibling discount or something.

Here are some fun pictures from their last class. I have two silly little girls on my hands!







Scott & Michael rode their bikes to the recreation center, while the girls and I drove there, so we had a race to see who would get home first. This is Michael's face beaming with victory!


1 comment:

  1. Let me know if your studio does sibling discounts. Cause ours doesn't and both girls are taking dance and gymnastics.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D