Sunday, May 11, 2008

Middle Names

I was tagged by my friend Sarah to describe myself using the letters of my middle name. (Darn you, Sarah! Just kiddin'- I love ya.)This might take a while. I thought it was a good idea. I thought it could be fun to do for my kiddos, too. Here we go...

For Jillian-
M: Musical- enough said
I: Interesting sense of humor
R: Religious
E: Excitable
I: Important- at least to my kids & hubby
L: Loving
L: Lovable- yes, they are two different things!
E: Emotional

For Emma-
L: Loves to give a big, cheesy smile
E: Endearing
A: Animated
N: Nice
N: Nurturing- she takes good care of her brother & sister
E: Excited about life

For Katelynn-
G: Girly
R: Radiant
A: Aware- she notices when people are sad, etc. and comforts them
C: Caring
E: Enjoyable

For Michael-
A: Animal-loving
D: Delightful
A: Apprehensive- he looks before he leaps
M: Melodic

For Scott-
W: Wise
A: Animated
Y: Young (you're welcome, honey!)
N: Nice
E: Excellent Father

I tag...Jaime, Heidi, Laura, Jodi and anyone else up for the challenge!
Have Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :D