Monday, July 21, 2008

Funny Kids III

More antics from my 3 little clowns...

Katelynn was talking on the phone to Michael when we were up in Dallas. Michael said that he was at Mamaw's house and Katelynn said, "Oh, you're at Mamaw's house? Sweeet!"

Michael came up to me today and said, "Mommy makes me happy." Awww..

Everything that is Emma's and is the color pink she refers to as "My pink!"

Michael has been coming up to us since we got back and saying, "I miss you!"

If you do something Katelynn doesn't like she says, "Mommy/Daddy mean to me." Looks like she will be booking many more guilt-trips in the future. Excited for that...

If you tell Emma to do something she doesn't want to she says, "No way!"..that is, if she acknowledges you at all.

Whenever we see their bellies, or they see a part of our bodies usually hidden by clothes, we say, "Eeek!". Now Emma says, "I see your Eeek" or, pointing to her chest or belly, "My Eeek!"

We were watching The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Katelynn said, "The baby is sad 'cause he's a monster" ha ha ha

That's all I can think of for now. One of them actually said something really funny that I ran in here to blog about, but by the time I started typing I forgot what it was! So, maybe you will see it in another post, or maybe it is gone forever. Hopefully I remember. But, this list should keep you occupied for the time being. Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :D