Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Girl's Night

Since our hubbies are gone studying so much, some of us married to those crazy first-year podiatry students decided to get together and gab! We had pizza and let the kids run around and play together. It was so fun! I found out that we all have a lot in common, such as:

* we all want to become domestic divas, aka learn how to sew, be crafty, etc
* all our husbands are geeks or dorks, whichever word you prefer
* we feel like having Halloween without needing to bundle up is weird
* we're addicted to blogging
* we all need to get out of the house and have more social interactions such as these

It was a great night. Thanks for coming over, ladies. See you at that thing on Friday! (What thing? What are you talking about?)

Here is (l to r) Annie (& Cole), Lisa (& Brooklyn), Jen (& Natalie) and Jillian. Looks like I better make sure I get up in the morning and go jogging!

Carly thought she could get away without being photographed, but no dice.

Sorry the pictures are a little fuzzy. I need to get my camera figured out, or just get a new one for Christmas! *hint, hint*

2 comments:

  1. Am I crazy or is that Carly, Amanda Kemp's sister? She is in UVMOM and I read her blog all the time. Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sad! Makenna and I missed the pictures! Thanks again for inviting us! We had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D