Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hello, everybodeee!

Hey, guys. I'm just curious about how many people read our little family's blog. I have a 'hit counter', but it records when people hit our blog looking for pictures and things like that (I have at least 3 hits a day from people looking for a scene from "The Notebook" that I have on this post).

SO... On the side of my blog I am running a poll. Just click it really quick if you are a friend of mine who reads my blog once in a while. Sometimes I think I'm just typing my own little thing here that no one looks at, then some person out of the blue will say, 'Hey, I read your blog!'.

Vote. It's fast & easy.

It's over there. ------------------->

Love you, buh-bye!


--------->
(Don't forget!)

6 comments:

  1. I need another option - I read whenever it shows up in my Google Reader :-). So, how often I read really depends on you, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sista girl, I read your bloggity bloggin every single day! It makes me feel connected to y'all and helps me not to miss you too much...even though sometimes it doesn't help because I miss you tooooo much! She keep up with the postin and the picturein and I'll try to do commentin more oftenin...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote "she keep up..." I meant "SO keep up"...I know, I'm losing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with your first poster--I read whenever you post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, after I made the poll I realized there are probably a bunch of people who it read when there is a new post, like I do with other people's blogs. Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Our brains are connected! Thats what happens when you have awesome S-I-Lness like we have.

    2. The kids are so stinking cute! Those cute things are so funny!

    3. You've got to record the kidlets watching Oakley on the blog sometime. I've got to see that.

    4. Thanks for being awesome.

    5. Well 5, just because it rounds things out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D