Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Family

As I mentioned before, we often listen to one of the Children's Songbook CDs in the car. The kids have really picked up a lot of the songs, and ask to hear them over, and over, and over again. The other night Michael was in the kitchen singing. It took me a minute to figure out what he was singing, but then I realized he was singing "A Happy Family". I thought it was so cute and grabbed my camera, asking him to sing it again for me. He 'happily' obliged.


(In case you can't see it, here's the link to watch it on YouTube.)

Translation:

M: I love my Mommy, yes sirree and I love Daddy, yes sirree and I love sisters, yes sirree. And we love Daddy yes sirree. :D

Then, Emma thought she'd get in on the action with a rousing rendition of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star".

Oh, and pardon the, uh, shirtless children. Hey, it happens around here! I *think* they just had a bath, or just woke up (they like to sleep without clothes half the time), or just felt like having a little nakey time. Either way, it doesn't matter. Fact is, my children were clothes-less and it was caught on tape, and I admit that they are sometimes clothes-less. The End.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love the nakey kids. My youngest brothers looked like that in most home photos we have of them. By the time my mom got to kids 8 and 9, clothes were pretty optional a lot of the time for the youngest set!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D