Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Awesome Pictures for Free!

Hi! I just wanted to do a post really quick to make a shameless plug for two of my friends.

If you live in Arizona:
My friend, Kristen, is an awesome photographer. In fact, she just did some pics for my family, which I will be posting as soon as I can figure out which of all the great ones to post. Right now she is trying to expand her portfolio and is offering to do a FREE photo shoot for anyone interested. Her website is kristenwinterphotography.com, where you can see some of her work and contact her.

If you live in Utah:
My friend, Laura, is an awesome photographer, too. She is just starting up her photography business and is doing a giveaway on her blog for a FREE photo shoot. But, if you don't win the giveaway, her prices are VERY reasonable. I'm talkin' $50 for a normal length session, 5 pics of your choice, Photoshopped to perfect cuteness, all the photos on a CD, plus a money-back guarantee! Kachow! Visit her site at http://throughlolaslens.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not finding a spot on the blog to enter the free give away. What am I missing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes, I didn't know you were sending people to that site! It's still.... not cute.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. :D