Friday, March 19, 2010

Scott at School

Here are a few pictures I was able to get of Scott at school. Thought it would be nice to have a few pictures of him at school on here since that is where he spends the majority of his time. ;-)

Here are a couple of pictures from a Sports Medicine Club event.


Here is a picture from the Suture Off preliminaries last year.



Oh, and I don't think I've mentioned it, but Scott was elected to be the president of a new Podiatric Surgery Club at school, so that is exciting! I am proud of him and all the hard work he puts in for our family. I know that keeping up with school and family life can be stressful, but he just steps up to the plate and makes it all happen. He's been working really hard and we really appreciate it. One day we'll all be able to relax a little more and enjoy the fruits of his labor, like a work schedule that allows him to be home at a decent hour! But, until then we will just have to make the best of our current situation and remember what Gordon B Hinkley said, "Through all of living have much joy and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :D