Friday, November 12, 2010

The waiting game

Sometimes when running out of the house you forget to grab something to entertain the kids while waiting for your appointment. So, you have to make do with what is in your purse.

I always have my camera in my purse, so the kids usually ask if they can take pictures with my camera while we wait.

I give you…goofing off at the dentist!

P1020551 P1020529 P1020533 P1020534

By the way- they *love* their dentist’s office! When they found out they had an appointment that day, they wanted to skip school and just go straight to the dentist! I’m not even kidding. The staff is great, and they remember little details about all the kids. The office is nice and clean, and it’s all decked out in an underwater theme. So, if you live near me and need a dentist, check out Arizona Pediatric Dentistry. They are at 108th & Indian School. It’s about a 15-20 min drive, but it’s worth it to me. (I know it sounds like a commercial, but it just took me forever to find a kid dentist and I was so happy to find them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :D